Since December is a last month of 2017 (wow btw, how fast did that happen??) I decided to be very picky with myriads this month.
I want only the best reads in December. So I put some thought into it and came up with a list.
I don’t know if I will be able to read thermal since December is generally a busy month and I will be starting my new job soon- but I will try to read as much as I can.
- Making Faces by Amy Harmon – I actually just finished this and I am still weeping.
- My lady Jane by Cynthia Hand – I picked this one because I’ve never read anything in historical-comedy genre and I just want to try it. Plus some laughs can always do me good.
- The sisterhood traveling pants by Ann Brashares – I’ve got this one at a thrift store and I’ve seen a movie (which made me cry so hard) so I wanted to read it as well.
- All the light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr – because it’s been on my TBR for a while and I need more WWII fiction in my life.
- The alloy of law by Brandon Sanderson – because I need more mistborn and Sanderson in my life and I cannot wait to continue the series!
- Six crows and the crooked kingdom by Leigh Bardugo – because I think it’s time for a re-read. Which I am terrified for because I am not a naive little book fetus I were a year ago when I first read this. I am a very picky and critical reader so I’m hoping so hard that I will still love it to bits like I did before.
- The song of David by Amy Harmon – because after Making Faces I definitely need more Amy in my life.
Hopefully I will be able to get to all of them. Here are some books that I contemplated reading in December but decided against:
Vicious by V.E. Schwab (I haven’t had much luck with Schwab), And I Darken by Kiersten White (Idk if I will ever read this – I’m kind of iffy about it now), The Graceling by Kristen Cashore,(it’s a long series and I don’t feel like getting into one right now) Forest of a thousand lanterns by Julie. C. Dao (because I don’t know too much about it and I didn’t feel like another ya retelling).
What’s your December reading plans?