Another day – another tag 🙂
Although I deleted two questions from this one because I am lazy!! So if you want an original tag with whole 8 questions check out the post from wonderful May from My1stchapter
1. Find a book on your shelves or e-reader with a blue cover. What made you want to pick up this book?
- Embarrassed to say that I still have to read this – I am so excited for it, I just haven’t had any time at all.
2. Think of a book you didn’t expect to enjoy, but did. Why did you read it in the first place?
- I went into this book completely blind. I didn’t know the author at all, I didn’t know what the book was about, or if it was good at all. I was just browsing on Barnes and Nobles online for a next book to read. I saw it – I felt drawn to it – I bought it. BEST DECISION EVER. I adored it from start to finish and it is one of my favorites from start to finish.
3. Stand in front of your bookshelf with your eyes closed and pick a book at random. How did you discover this book?
- The circus by Olivia Levez – I’ve gotten this book from LibraryThing , and it was my very first ARC ever. I’ve got a review for it right HERE.
4. Pick a book that you discovered through BookTube/book blogs.
- I actually found the famous Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo through Goodreads. It was so extremely hyped up when I joined it, I decided I’d try it out. It took me half a year to get to it – but boy oh boy was I glad that I did 🙂
5. Find a book on your shelves or e-reader with a one-word title. What drew you to this book?
- I saw it on Goodreads, circulating a lot. Don’t know much about this book, which makes me a bit scared to read it – because there is always a chance that this could just turn out to be a typical ya cliche.
6. Think of your all time favorite book(s). When did you read them and why did you pick them up in the first place?
- Life of Pi was recommended to me by a coworker.
- The Night Circus – I saw it at Barnes and Nobles so many times and the cover just spoke to me -so one day I finally got it and wow it blew my mind.
- Till we have faces was a random pick from C.S.Lewis collection. I remember the day I picked it up very fondly as it was one of the best dates I had with my husband (boyfriend at a time). We went to the bookstore, got coffee and pretzels and browsed for hours ❤
- Eleanor Elephant is completely fine – this one is one of my newer favorites. I read this about a month ago and was absolutely in love with it. It might have been one of the best books I’ve read whole year to be honest.
- I’ve already mentioned Six of Crows in this post, but obviously they are on my favorites list as well.
I have more favorites but these are the ones I felt like mentioning today 🙂 If you haven’t done this tag yet – you are tagged. I’d love to read your answers. Post the link below.
Till next time,